How to Better Manage Your Home and Business
When people sit in front of their television, what do they look for? Their remote! Why? So they can control their tv. With a remote, they don’t have to get up to press the power button, or run to manually turn down the volume when it gets too loud, or turn it up when it’s too quiet. Homes and businesses are being managed the same way televisions are, with remote and wall mounted controls.
Being able to control something from a distance is becoming more popular as technology grows. There’s a variety of benefits to being able to manage something from anywhere in the world. Read these “6 Facts to Help You Understand Remote Control Software.”
To better manage a home or business, people can consider remote control management. Anyone can stay in the know without needing to step a foot in their home or establishment. They can connect with multiple smart devices and home appliances at the same time. Keep an eye on things even when they’re away, and keep a peace of mind knowing their property is safe.
Control panels, smart phones, and other digital devices can keep people in the loop at all times. Manage the temperature, the lights, locks, security cameras, sound systems, HVAC systems, electricity, alarm systems, and all other home automations. Not to mention also connecting to compatible electrical outlets, smart keys, vehicles, coffee makers, and even pet feeders. The list seems endless.
Remote management means not having to fumble through different remotes to find which one goes to what. Users can finally get rid of all their 10 remotes and use a wall mounted control panel or a smart device to manage everything from one place instead. It’s bliss.
Keep track of business with real time video and data reports. Check in at home without having to be there. Don’t remember turning off the lights? Didn’t lock up the shop? Need to see what time an employee got to the office? Use smart control!
The best part of remote management is the fact that it saves time and ensures energy conservation. According to Cielo smart air conditioners, people “can expect to save at least 10% on their energy usage if they are using a smart AC controller” alone. Imagine how much would be saved using smart control for more than an air conditioner.
Things don’t have to be complicated. Life doesn’t have to be stressful. Take the load off with smart control. There are a lot of smart remotes and smart panels to choose from, ensuring a fit to any personal needs. Contact We Are More for more information, a free consultation, or to get on your way to having remote control for better management of your home and business, hassle free.
Home and Business Automation: What You Should Let the Professionals Install
Automated homes and businesses make life easier, see “6 ways a smart home can improve your life.” That’s why We Are More was created, so families and businesses could live simpler. Oftentimes the hardest part of home and business automation is the installation process. Most people think it’s a breeze, until they begin. Don’t take offense, but there’s some things that you should just let the professionals install.
Home and business automation is all fun and games until the area looks like a wired fire hazard. Thankfully We Are More has trained and experienced technicians on their team. They went through the training so you wouldn’t have to, to make sure home and business owners get quality service.
The most common reason professionals should install products is usually unseen, it’s called “intended value.” Companies create products with value and intent. If the product or system isn’t installed correctly, you’ll never get what was intended to be given. Whether the system works or not is irrelevant.
Would you rather have a working system giving you 60% of what it’s capable of, or 100%? Systems need to be installed properly to work effectively. Proper installations will also save you money and time.
Design is another part of the process that people overlook. Design assist is an important part of We Are More’s job. Positioning offers quality towards any installation process. So every system performs the way it was intended to.
If you’re still not convinced with my reasoning, read “7 Reasons to Choose Professional Installation for Your Heating and Cooling System” for correlating information on all automation installations. Speaking of heating and cooling systems, let’s look at a list of 6 systems you should definitely leave to the experts.
10 Things You Need To Build Your Own Home Theater
Who knew that building your own home theater was a thing? Having a company, like We Are More, build one for you is much easier, but building your own isn’t impossible. We Are More will be here to support you through the process and help you get everything you need to get it done.
What you need:
1. A dedicated room or space for your theater set up.
2. Something to play your movies on. Either a TV or a projector screen. The sizes of screens and types vary, so you’re guaranteed to find something that’s right for you.
3. Wi-Fi, so you can have unlimited access to all your favorite entertainment providers online.
4. Seating. Choose your seats wisely! Sitting in one seat for up to an hour or more is a lot easier when the seating is comfy.
5. Sound system. The breath of a home theater room. Surround sound systems bring your entertainment to life. Ask We Are More to hook you up with quality sound system equipment.
6. Smart lighting. Light automation keeps you in control of the lights right from the couch, or even from another room. Dim the lights, turn them off, or turn them on. Light control is a necessity for any theater, at home or not.
7. Shades or natural light blockers. Along with light control within the home theater, you also want to limit the amount of light entering the room. Home theaters need to be darker than most rooms. To ensure limited natural light, darken the room with covered windows using blinds or black out curtains.
8. Soundproofing. Enjoy your movies while the rest of your household enjoys peace and quiet and limit noise from the outside of your theater room so all you hear is what you’re watching.
9. Build or install an A/V rack in an area with good ventilation. This will be where the operations of your theater will be, and you don’t want it to overheat!
10. DESIGN. Designing your home theater will always be the most fun. Make it calm and cool, or wild and colorful; doesn’t matter, cause it’s yours. Pro Tip: Stick to darker colors to reduce reflectiveness and to enhance the overall theater experience. What’s your cinema style? If you don’t have one yet, check out some of our ideas for inspiration HERE.
We Are More is available to answer any questions you have about home theater systems. We're also able to provide everything you need for one; including installation. Contact us for a free consultation and get started on your home theater today!
Samara Towers does We Are More's PR & Marketing which includes writing our blogs! She was born and raised in Hawaii and graduated from Corban University with a Bachelors Degree in Creative Writing. She produces content to give our audience more insight and opinions on technical solutions big and small.